I took a position in the City of Hollister in February 2019 and found Jacqueline via an online search engine. The process of finding a home took more than 6 months and she was amazing through the entire process. My wife and I are totally indebted to her for walking us through the process, step by step. She proved to be available when needed, give us space when needed, and advise us towards picking the right home. We are truly blessed to have had her as our realtor. ~ Diego O.
- I would recommend Jacqueline 100% She is professional, knows what she is doing, Goes out of her way to assure the best for her Client. Jacqueline has also become a good friend. ~L. Boldon
- We have done 3 transactions with Jackie over the past year and while they some have been challenging, Jackie was able to guide us through the process with expertise, patience and ultimate success. She is thorough, knowledgeable and definitely WORKS for her clients, resting only when she is able to hand over the keys to new owners. We would not hesitate to recommend Jackie to anyone looking to buy or sell in this area. ~H&G
- Jackie was the listing agent we bought our first house from. We liked and trusted her so much we decided to use her to sell the house some years later and also to buy our second house.
Jackie truly cares about finding you the right home not making a sale. She has local connections she can recommend but does not force on you. Our search for our second home lasted about a year and she never tired of sending us listings or driving to check out the latest place.
Bottom line, she became a friend and we would recommend to anyone. ~The Leonards
- Jackie is a consummate professional who listens closely to your needs and delivers only what you ask for. Buying my first home with her representing me was remarkably easy! ~G. McIntosh
- Jackie has a heart of gold! I honestly felt that she cared more about Me and my family and our being completely happy, than selling a house.
You can tell when someone loves what they do for a living and that’s Jackie!
Growing up here in Hollister has definitely given Jackie the advantage, she knows every parcel, every home, for sale or upcoming.
Jackie has always been there when asked for references for jobs on the house that were beyond us. She knows everyone🙂
When I’m asked about homes for sale, I always say that I have the perfect person to talk to,my “friend” Jackie McAbee! ~M. Vasquez
- Jackie McAbee was referred to us through our bank's preferred realtor program. Our first conversation was over the phone. Shortly thereafter, my husband and I decided not to get a loan through that bank, however we felt comfortable with Jackie and continued to use her services to find our home.
My husband was living and working in the Central Valley, while I remained in our home is San Diego. He was able to coordinate with Jackie to go house hunting when it was convenient for him. When he found a couple of homes he liked, I travelled to Hollister to see them in person. (There is only so much you can see on the internet.) When I met Jackie for the first time, she was very warm and friendly. Once we chose our home and made an offer, Jackie and I spoke numerous times on the phone. I asked her for assistance with finding and scheduling a home inspector as well as a couple of other things that we would normally do ourself, if we had lived closer to the community.
Jackie has excellent knowledge of Hollister and it's surrounding areas. I definitely recommend Jackie if you are moving from another community to San Benito County. ~D. Cochran
PREMIERE REALTOR | SAN BENITO COUNTY®
829 San Benito Street, Suite 100, Hollister, CA 95023